Take control of your workplace security with a Patent Protected Master Key System.
By having a Restricted Key System installed, you take back control of the keys in your workplace.
Some of the benefits of choosing security keys over standard keys include:
- Systems designed to allow each employee to access only those doors you specify for him/her.
- All locks and keys are registered, recorded and readily available for reference at any time.
- Keys are protected by patent and therefore cannot be duplicated elsewhere.
- At any time, you are able to determine how many keys have been issued.
- When employees move on, you can rest assured that they haven't had a spare key cut.
- Avoid the headaches of which key works which door - enjoy a single workplace key.
- Have peace of mind that previous occupants don't have access to your premises.
Put the control back in your hands and have a Restricted Security Key System installed at your workplace today. To investigate the possibilities further, please contact us to arrange a free on-site assessment.
EACH EMPLOYEE CARRIES A SINGLE KEY WHICH ONLY OPENS THE DOORS WHICH YOU ASSIGN TO THAT KEY DURING THE DESIGN STAGE AND CAN'T BE COPIED WITHOUT WRITTEN AUTHORISATION FROM YOU OR SOMEBODY YOU HAVE INCLUDED AS AN AUTHORISED PERSON